Happy June, everyone! Let me get the cliche out of the way and say, “June? Already? How did that happen?” Ok, now let’s move on, shall we?
I came up with a list of 10 very specific, number-oriented mini-goals I’d like to accomplish this month, and I thought I’d share it with you guys.
Goals for June
1. Log 100 miles. Run, walk, swim, bike…or even crawl. Whatever it takes.
2. Lose 15 lbs. This may be a stretch, but why not try?
3. Drop 1 pant size. I haven’t even tried on new pants since January.
4. Take 10 spin classes.
5. Drink 1 gallon of water each day.
6. Drink 1 soda/alcoholic beverage per week.
7. 1 trip to the grocery store. Financial and physical health!
8. Take 1 yoga class. I’ve always felt too big for yoga.
9. Run 1 mile continuously. I’ve never measured my continuous distance.
10. Complete 15 2-a-days.
Here’s a challenge: set a mini-goal for yourself this month and share it in the comments!